Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Notice about pictures that will be posted on this site.

As you can see by my profile picture, I have no camera and thus must use my unique minimal art style to represent things I want to show you good people. I did at one time have a camera, but it was stolen by circus folk. Not the good kind of circus folk either. You know the kind; they’re all really creepy looking and smell real bad, and two or three days after they leave town a couple of kids are reported missing. The kind that took my camera is the kind that employs clowns that make children laugh, stupid trained animals, and acrobats. God, do I ever hate fucking acrobats and their tights. I tired to buy a pair of acrobat tights once and they said I couldn’t because I didn’t have an acrobat union card. I next tried to steal a pair, and the guy who was wearing them at the time wasn’t too happy about it, and that was the day I learned that for every clown that comes out of the tiny car, there is a tire iron.

No comments:

Post a Comment